Vehicle Donation Program
Need to get rid of your old car? Donate it to KUAF!
KUAF partners with CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services) to provide you with this unique way to support your favorite programs.
All you have to do is call 855-500-RIDE (855-500-7433), or visit careasy.org, and schedule a pickup. They will tow it, sell it, and send you a receipt for your taxes.
- Donating skips the costs and hassles associated with selling a car, like paying for advertising and insurance, or for car repairs to keep your car in running condition while you wait for a buyer.
- Donating avoids the costs associated with keeping a car, such as registration, insurance, car repairs, and more.
- You can free up space at home and/or stop paying for extra parking.
- It's better than a low trade-in offer.
- Vehicle donations are tax-deductible, and you could reduce your taxable income when taxes are itemized.
- Donating to a nonprofit feels good and makes a difference.
For more info, contact Brett Ratliff by phone at (479) 575-6333 or by email at email@example.com.